www.eyeofthewind.net is a web presentation of Forum train & sail GmbH.
Forum train & sail GmbH takes data protection seriously. The collection of your data takes place in accordance with statutory regulations.
In principle, the following shall apply:
1. Every time, a user accesses a page or file on the website of Forum train & sail GmbH this is recorded in a log file. The data is stored exclusively for internal system-related and statistical purposes.
In particular, the following data will be stored every time you access the site:
* Name of the accessed file
* Date and time of the access
* Amount of data transferred
* Message indicating whether the download was successful
* Description of the type of browser used
* Requesting IP address
This statistical information will be deleted after 90 days.
2. With the consent of the user, the information provided by users during the registration process will be evaluated anonymously by Forum train & sail GmbH for statistical purposes. We do not sell addresses to third parties.
3. The staff of Forum train & sail GmbH is obliged to treat personal data confidentially. Your personal data will only be disclosed to third parties if this is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract. Forum train & sail GmbH has entered into agreements with such third parties committing them to observe users' privacy.
4. All data provided at www.eyeofthewind.net that are held and hosted (i.e. stored) on our servers are protected against unauthorised access by sequentially linked security systems. Employees and system service providers of Forum train & sail GmbH regularly monitor the effectiveness of this protection.
5. If you leave our site, e.g. by clicking a banner ad and access a third-party website, so called cookies may be set on your computer by the third-party site. Forum train & sail GmbH cannot be held legally responsible for this. For more information on the use of such cookies and the information stored by our advertising partners, please refer to their privacy policies.
6. The data collected as a result of free downloads and newsletter registration, will only be used to send personalised email.
7. Upon written request we will provide you with information about data we have stored about your person (e.g. name, address).
8. Since the protection of children's privacy is very important, we do not collect, process or use any personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you as a parent or a guardian find that your children have transmitted their personal data to us, you can get in touch with us under the specified addresses if you want the data to be deleted.
9. We see to it that the data protection regulations are complied with in all areas of our platform and our company.
10. Forum train & sail GmbH will take all necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from loss and misuse. Your data is stored in a secure operating environment that is not accessible to the public. Should you wish to contact Forum train & sail GmbH by e-mail, we would like to point out that the confidentiality of the information sent cannot be guaranteed. The content of e-mails can be intercepted by third parties. We encourage you to send us confidential information only by post.
If you have any questions, you can also contact us directly. Contact details:
FORUM Train & sail GmbH
We use so-called cookies in certain areas of our website. They are used to make our website more user-friendly, effective and safe. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies." They are automatically deleted after your visit. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses.
Use of social networking plugins
Our website uses social plugins (“plugins”) provided by the social network facebook.com operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). When you visit a page on our website that contains this plugin, a connection is made to Facebook's webservers which then instructs your webrowser to display the plugin on that webpage. In this way information on pages contained in this website you have visited is passed on to Facebook. If you are logged in as a member at Facebook, this information is assigned to your Facebook account. When using the plugin functions (such as clicking on the “Like” button and adding a comment), the submitted information will also be assigned to your Facebook account, unless you logged out of Facebook before using the plugin.
The above information also applies to the use plugins for social networks other than Facebook.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "Cookies", text files stored on your computer, which allow analysis of your use of this webpage. The information about your usage of this website generated by this cookie (including your IP address) is transferred to a webserver operated by Google in the USA and stored there.
Google will use this information to analyse your usage of this page, generate reports about activities on this website for the website maintainer and to perform further services related to the use of this website and the internet. Google will transfer the information to third parties if this is a legal requirement, or if these third parties are involved in processing the data for Google. In no case whatever will Google use your IP address in combination with other data of Google. You can prevent installation of cookies by using appropriate settings in your web browsing software. Please be aware that in this case you might not be able to use all the features of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you agree with the collection and analysis of the data as described and for purposes as declared before.